Introduction. The concept of information at use of structural modeling objects of region with display to model of collective of calculators as the uniform distributed(allocated) system of automated workplaces (АWР) of executors allows to solve all types simple and complicated problems of regional and municipal management at the minimal expenses for development of methods of the decision of problems, algorithms and software. Created at it information, technical, program and technological bases of informatization are capable to provide requirements of region (city) for the decision of necessary problems of management.
Materials and Methods. In rapid developed informatization of cities by strong points and suppliers of city administration of the information necessary for needs are information systems (IS) of separate establishments, the organizations, authorities, and also created in cities and already functioning municipal IS. On the basis of cooperation of departmental and administrative bodies are created IS cities.
In interests of maintenance of effective functioning system of administrative controls, their further development, and also for information service of the population in cities information departments which can be created in structure of a mayoralty function or to be division of municipal computer center.
Distribution on functional subsystems defines a basis of structure IS of city as the information in them is easily structured to a subject attribute, providing necessary unification for automation of processes of gathering, processing, storage, accumulation in databanks and uses of the information within the limits of a subsystem. In interests of in common solved problems between subsystems the automated information interchange that provides functioning system as a whole is carried out. We shall consider the basic structural components of IS city to a functional attribute.
Administration managerial control of a mayoralty is based on wide use distributed common-user and the specialized software. Information of this kind of activity should provide:
- work of officials with the normative-help information;
- conducting the account and the reporting of technical, material, financial and other resources;
- realization of planning and the control of performance of plans;
- application during activity of officials of settlement problems and modeling of situations;
- realization of designing and prototyping of the documentation;
- statistical data processing;
- conducting service correspondence;
- registration of the normative-administrative and financial documentation.
Automated workplaces (AWP) of lawyers, economists, bookkeepers, heads and experts of authorities and managements are equipped with help legal system (HLS) «Consultant Plus» which contains documents of bodies of the government and under condition of if it is created during cooperation of regional representation of a network «Consultant Plus» with local authorities and managements, includes also documents of local self-management of the concrete subject of the Russian Federation. The system operatively allows to carry out search of necessary documents by different criteria:
- to subjects,
- to a kind of the document,
- to body which has accepted it,
- to the name of the document,
- to its number,
- to date of acceptance,
- to the text,
- to keywords.
The department of municipal property is one of the major structural divisions of a mayoralty. Information of activity of this department should cover functions of management, using, the order the municipal property and also to reflect in databases (DB) the facts of the state registration of legal persons and the physical persons who are carrying out enterprise activity without formation of the legal person.
The department of municipal economy, being structural controls, bears the full responsibility for a state of affairs in branch. Therefore information of administrative processes has for an object to realize a supply with information of the decision of functional problems in the field of power, road and transport, housing and communal services, a communication facility and consumer services of the population for normal ability to live of the townspeople, the maintenance of objects of an external accomplishment and appropriate sanitary condition of city.
With reference to each of the listed directions in the appropriate organizations local, open computer networks are created, information technologies which allow experts of these organizations take root, using AWP and information interaction with общесистемными given municipal IS to solve all necessary functional problems.
The department of education, culture and sports is structural body of a mayoralty and during the activity has information connections with other structural divisions of a mayoralty, regional administration, and also with the commercial and noncommercial organizations, public associations and citizens.
Primary goal of information in activity of department of public health services and social protection is the organization of information support of movement of budgetary and other financial assets which are intended for health protection and guaranteed accessible medical aid to the population of city, are allocated with the budget on guaranteed support of family, elderly citizens, invalids, and also on development of system of social services, a provision of pensions. The department uses a number of the program complexes intended for the decision of separate problems, and the specialized databases. Updating of databases is made daily in territorial departments of social protection of the population of city.
The basic direction of development IS of municipal management is active development the Internet, use of it extremely ample opportunities of access of experts from the AWP to various information resources, including, to the state information resources of Russia.
Thus the basic means and toolkit of execution by bodies of the government (further BG) the functions and realization of granting (rendering) of the state services is electronic document circulation. However the current legislation of the Russian Federation today in the greater measure is focused on traditional forms of interaction on the basis of document circulation on paper carriers and still more many administrative barriers, and also restrictions on use of electronic forms of interaction. Accordingly, a serious problem is absence of necessary normative-legal base.
The analysis of a condition of the current legislation of the Russian Federation shows, that the available tendency of transition to electronic forms of interaction demands realization of the big complex work on ordering the legislation and elimination of administrative barriers and restrictions of the current legislation on all sphere of law relations.
All this also specifies necessity of development of projects of some the new missing federal laws establishing principles and the general order of the organization of electronic document circulation, rendering of the state services on the basis of use ED and electronic forms of interaction.
The plan on realization of Strategy of development of an information society of the Russian Federation, Federal Target Plan «the Information society (2011-2020 years)» and the put innovational problems oblige to accent attention to transition from paper forms of dialogue to electronic forms of interaction.
The question is, first of all, electronic interaction of bodies among themselves and citizens or the organizations at maintenance and realization of their rights through branch information systems or the multipurpose centres which are carrying out service problems or separate operations by direct interaction and exchange ED. However these questions are not settled in a due measure. Accordingly, it is necessary to develop and pass the separate federal law «About information interaction BG and Local Self-Management (LSM)» from September 22, 2009 № 754 «About the statement of regulations about the system of interdepartmental electronic document circulation» has not enough Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation. A subject of such law should be:
- Establishment of the general principles of the organization of interdepartmental interaction BG and bodies MSU on the basis of use of infarmation-communication technologies and electronic document circulation (in the correspondence with the law «About the electronic document circulation»);
- Establishment of the general requirements under the order of documenting in BG and bodies of LSM;
- Establishment of requirements to the form and formats of representation ED, their essential elements and attributes of representation and a revolution;
- Establishment of requirements to agreements and reports of interaction;
- Establishment of the general requirements on protection ED and the order of application of this or that electronic analogue of the autographic signature depending on kinds and importance of documents and executed function;
- Establishment of the common order of application of the electronic signature of officials and seales BG and bodies LSM in ED.
By the State Duma was accepted and the Federal law 210-ФЗ from 27.07.2010 «About the organization of granting of the state and municipal services» and, in its maintenance, the Federal law 227-Federal Law from 27.07.2010 about modification in separate acts of the Russian Federation has entered validity in connection with acceptance of the mentioned above Federal law. Necessity of acceptance of the specified acts does not cause doubts. The given act has removed a number of barriers regarding rendering the state services in the electronic form, but not all. The Law «About the electronic signature» now has come into force.
From 2009 were begun with realization of the project of interdepartmental electronic document circulation of authorities of Russian Federation (IEDC). This project provides stage-by-stage transition from paper interaction of authorities to electronic interaction by means of SED. For the decision of such problem(task) the protected transport (post) system providing an information exchange between authorities was created.
In 2015-2020 it is supposed to finish connection to system IEDC of all federal enforcement authorities, the supreme bodies of authority of subjects of federation, and also of some other authorities. The share of paperless document circulation in total amount of document circulation in 2020 should be lead up to 50 %. The projects of interdepartmental electronic document circulation similar federal, are conducted in many subjects of federation. Moscow under the status and a level of social and economic development should be in the lead in introduction of information-communication technologies in practice of the government. Hence, all basic components of system IEDC should be introduced in the near future in authorities of Moscow.
Thus the following requirements to modern system of electronic document circulation should be executed:
- an opportunity of work of heads, including with use of mobile tablet devices;
- release, processing and storage of electronic originals of documents;
- the various kinds of interdepartmental interaction formulated in projects IEDC, SLEI and recently accepted GOST Р 53898-2010 «Systems of electronic document circulation. Interaction of control systems by documents».
Proceeding from this, in a plan of measures on transition of enforcement authorities of Moscow to paperless document circulation at the organization of internal activity the following steps should be stipulated:
- definition of requirements to information systems of electronic document circulation;
- creation (modernization) of information systems of electronic document circulation with the purpose of maintenance of conformity of these systems to requirements showed to them;
- monitoring of transition of federal enforcement authorities on paperless document circulation and representation of the report on the revealed complexities and prospects of realization of the given process.
Results. Certainly, all listed actions concern, first of all, bodies of the government. However it is not necessary to forget, that the state, being the main regulator of documentary processes, is responsible for creation of uniform documentary space in a society. Therefore all subjects of electronic document circulation of our country anyhow should build the SED in view of these requirements.
References1. Basic concepts of electronic document management. http://www.wss-consulting.ru/workflow.php . Accessed 14 April 2019
2. Digital signature and electronic document flow. http://protection-soft.info/pages-page-pid59.htm . Accessed 14 May 2019
3. Electronic document management in the activities of the institution. http://www.klerk.ru . Accessed 14 April 2019
4. Gaponenko V, Pronkin N, 2011 Design of information systems in management. Moscow, Moscow city University of management of the Government of Moscow.
5. Gaponenko V, Pronkin N, 2011 Fundamentals of control theory. Moscow, Moscow city University of management of the Government of Moscow.
6. Glushchenko V, Elizarov V, Novikov A, Pronkin N, 2010 Information technologies in management activities. Moscow. Moscow city University of management of the Government of Moscow.
7. Glushchenko V, Gaponenko V, and other. 2011 Development of special mathematical and software development of strategic decisions on personnel policy of the city of Moscow. Moscow. Moscow city University of management of the Government of Moscow.
8. Glushchenko V, Pronkin N. and other. Information systems and technologies. 2012 Moscow. Moscow city University of management of the Government of Moscow.
9. Kudryavtsev A, Pronkin N, 2011 Information systems in urban management. Moscow. Moscow city University of management of the Government of Moscow.
10. Pronkin N, 2012 Information system "Electronic Moscow". Moscow. Moscow city University of management of the Government of Moscow.