Abstract: The asymptotic of the solution of the Bessel equation for large values of the complex argument is obtained directly from its differential equation.
Keywords: Bessel equation, method of indeterminate coefficients, principle of contracting operators, reduction to an integral equation, asymptotic of a solution.
References1. Аlymkulov K., Кожобеков К.Г (2019) . Asymptotics of the solution of the Bessel equation for large values of the argument. Mejdunarjdnyi studencheskiy nauchnyi vestnik (Russian), 1:1-7.
2. Alymkulov K.,Kochobekov K. Asymptotics of the solution of Bessel equation at large values of the argument . Norwegian Journal of development of the International Science, № 27/ 2019, Vol.2 , 58-62.
3. Lebedev N.N. (1972) Special functions and their applications. Dover pub.
4. NIST. Handbook of mathematical functions, Chapter 10, ed. Olver F.W.J., Cambridge univ. Press, 2010
5. Olver F. (1974) Asymptotic and special functions, Academic Press, New York.
6. Temme Nico M . (2015). Asymptotic methods for integrals, World Scientific.